Thursday, February 3

Valentine's Paper Chain


Only a couple weeks left to whip up some custom Valentine's Decorations. On a recent trip to a local ice cream parlor my family and I popped into the photo booth and I had an epiphany. All I needed was a trip to the hardware store and I was ready to get crafty.


SUPPLIES
Photo booth Pictures
Scissors
Paint Samples
Acid Free Aleene's Tacky Glue
Scanner
Printer
Photo Quality Printer Paper
Clothes Pins


Lucky for me and this project Chris and I have been taking and collecting photo booth pictures for quite sometime. This was not even Tallulah's first time in the photo booth. I didn't want to use my originals so I scanned them all in, printed them out on photo paper and cut them out.

Paint samples are already the right size. I opted for all pink and red colors to go with my Valentines theme.


Just like you made paper chain banners in kindergarten this is the same method. Alternate paint and photo strips. I used Acid Free Tacky Glue and clothes pins to hold each loop together. One word of warning, make sure all you picture loops are facing the same way.


You can make your chain as long or as short as you like. Mostly it depends on how many pictures and paint samples you have. Once the chain is complete hang up, display and love is in the air.


Check out more I Love to Create paper banner projects like Rainbow Paper Chains and aBlack Cat Banner.

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

that cool for valentine!!

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close