Friday, November 27

Sassy Sneakers


Every time I'm at Target and I walk past the Converse sneakers, my hands shake. I can't handle seeing boring white shoes. Canvas shoes. I couldn't take the craving, I had to get my fix!

Supplies

1 pair of white canvas sneakers
Crafty Chica™ Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™
Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™
Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage™
Small circle stickers (found at office supply store)
Paint brushes
Awl or hand held rotary tool

Directions:

1. Remove the shoe laces, color them black.
2. Color the shoes (and the tongue) with the markers and/or paints. Let dry.
3. Use the Collage Pauge Sparkles to affix the images from the Crafty Chica Mojito papers.
4. Create holes around the top of the shoe all the way around.
5. Thread the shoes laces around all the holes.
6. Coat the shoes with Collage Pauge Sparkles. Let dry.

Peace, love, and glitter!
Kathy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close