Tuesday, July 27

Tacky Tuesdays - Mad Men Edition

Today I'm channeling my inner Don Draper on the set of Mad Men. I put on my best hat from the 1960's and tried to look as debonaire as I possibly could. It's a hard look for me to pull off, but I think I aced it this time!

Now if only I could find my very own pretty Betty Draper!

I absolutely love watching Mad Men! I love the sets and the costumes. I sometimes wonder if they use me or other Aleene's adhesives when creating their costumes and set designs. If so, that would make me so happy!

And I couldn't resist! I had to make my very own JibJab Mad Men video. Check it out below!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close