Tuesday, March 22

embellished shoulders tutorial

IMG_5734
I am loving the current fashion of trend of embellished shoulders. I am seeing it everywhere and I think it is a fun way to wear a little bling. And of course I had to come up with an easy way to create my own!

embellish
IMG_8746
I started with a black jersey tunic

IMG_8747
and used my new favorite Tulip product- Beads in a Bottle. A little like puff paint but once the paint dries is hardens up and feels and looks like beads on the surface. It is machine washable and permanent.
Beads in a Bottle is brand new and will hit stores next month!

IMG_8751
I used lots of dots and shapes to embellish the surface of the shoulders.

IMG_8754

IMG_8755

IMG_8757

IMG_5693
I let it dry over night and just like that I have a new fun embellished tee!

IMG_5743 copy
alisa-burke
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close