Thursday, October 13

Halloween Serving Displays



Today's I Love to Create project started as one thing and ended as something completely different. I first intended to make some Halloween centerpieces and finished with a few Halloween food stands. Anyone who has ever had a party knows that fitting all the snacks and goodies (check out my chocked full table form last year's party) on one table is always tricky. For this year's Halloween party I thought I would try putting my food on various tiers.


SUPPLIES
Coffee Cans
Large Cardboard Rounds
Scrap Booking Paper
Aleene's Tacky Dots
Scissors
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Vinyl Records


I made 3 versions of my tiers (and plan on making more). You might recall the cement molds I scored from a neighbor's trash. I used them to make a Toadstool Stool for Tallulah. They are coming in handy again for Halloween.


Using scrapbook paper and Tacky dots I wrapped the forms in the decorative paper. Using Aleene's Tacky Glue I attached a record atop one of the molds and set a bowl inside another.


I might go back and change out the paper, I have not decided yet. In the meantime the stands are doing a great job decorating my dining room table and displaying my pumpkins.

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close