Thursday, June 14

MAYA IN THE MOMENT: Father's Day Dish Set!



This week I got to spend some time in Fresno at the iLoveToCreate studios. I decided to make a dish set for my dad using Duncan Bisque and Concepts paints! My dad's favorite colors are red, yellow and green, so I started from there. If you like this idea, visit your local ceramic orpaint on pottery studio and do a set for your pop too! I'm not the best at drawing, but I just let myself have fun!


Here are the supplies I started with - paints, bisque, assorted brushes!

You can use blue painter's tape to create stripes. On this plate, I traced my dad's profile to make a silhouette.

Here is the bowl!



Once you finish the design, you have tomake the dishes food safe and to do that, you need to add a coat or two of Pure Brilliance. This will act as a clear glaze on top of your painted designs. Fire in the kiln at cone 6.


 Finished pieces! I love them, I hope my dad doesn't read this so he'll be surprised on Sunday!


Please visit me on my Facebook page - http://facebook.com/mayainthemoment


Happy Father's Day!!!

6 comments:

JoJo said...

Very cute! love the vibrant colours. I'm sure he's gonna love them!!

mhmod said...

شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض
شركة تمديد غاز بالرياض
شركة حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالرياض
افضل شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

حتحهتهختختخعاعاعاععىخىخعىخىخىخىخهتخابغقبفقيفققغ

mhmod said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
شركة تسليك مجاري بجازان
شركة رش مبيدات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بجازان
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح ومباني بجازان

حتخهتهعخاهعاغعلعغلفعبفغبغفبفغبفبفبف

mhmod said...

عقاري شقق للبيع في التجمع الخامس من المالك مباشرة
عقاري شقق للبيع في التجمع الخامس من المالك مباشرة
عقاري من المالك مباشرة شاليهات للبيع بالعين السخنة
من المالك مباشرة ارض للبيع بالتجمع الخامس عقاري
عقاري من المالك مباشرة شقق للبيع بالتجمع بالتقسيط
عقاري شقق للبيع بالتجمع الخامس

حنختهخاهعلغعبغفبفقيفسقثسقثئقءفغغؤغ

mhmod said...

تركيب زجاج سيكوريت بجدة
عزل خزانات المياه بجدة
افضل شركة ترميم منازل بجدة
شركة عزل مسابح بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
عزل خزانات المياه بالطائف
افضل شركة عزل مائي بجدة

حختخهتاعاغلفبغييثصثصقصءقصئءقءقثفؤفق

mhmod said...

افضل شركة تنظيف بالبخار بجدة
افضل شركة عزل فوم بجدة
افضل شركة تنظيف بالبخار بالطائف
افضل شركة تنظيف بالبخار بالباحة
كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بمكة
افضل خدمات صيانة منزلية بجدة

خنخهتعهاغعلفغبيفقيءثقئثصشثصشضصثث

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close