Wednesday, March 20

How To Stud Your Flats!

These are my "Tell me about it, STUD." Flats. (Clever, right?) I LOVE me some black flats, but what do you do when they get scruffed up? STUD THEM! This is a QUICK and EASY project using Liquid Fusion! Here we go!

 Supplies:




 Step One: I lightly sanded my shoes in the area I wanted to glue. Next, pour some glue into a paint tray, and with a bamboo stick, apply glue on to the back of stud.


 Step Two: Place stud on to your shoe. If you're unsure of a pattern, google "Studded Flats" and you'll find some ideas! For this project I did sort of a triangle, top row=6, middle=5, and bottom=4. Play around with it!


Step Three: Wait for about an hour for them to dry. After that, wear those babies out!
 Check out this quick video I posted on Vine(@mayainthemoment) of the process!
I also made a headband! does it match my pink streaks? So punk, right? :)
Love, Mayainthemoment.com
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, VINE & TWITTER: @mayainthemoment
YOUTUBE: youtube.com/ahhmaya1234
:)

2 comments:

malina said...

Thank for your writting. It's so great. Spend your free time playing the numberle 5 letter words games you love.

abeljames said...

it's very creative and also very cladder beautiful

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close