Thursday, June 27

Simple Shadow Box Show and Tell



So my husband Chris is not really a hero in the eyes of most, but to our family he is. Anyone who gets up at 5:30am with the kids and let's me sleep until 8:30 is a hero in my book. He's also a medal winner. Not for courage, but for canoeing. Sure, he came in 3rd place - but he still got a fun medal. I thought I would show him what a hero he is to us by whipping up this easy shadowbox.

Supplies

Aleene's Tacky Dots

Shadow Box Style Picture Frame

Scissors

Decorative Paper

Objects to Frame (medal and photo)

First I cut my scrap book paper to fit inside my frame.

Next I used Aleene's Tacky Glue Dots to adhere my Instagram picture to the paper.

One of the things I love about these Tacky Dots is that they are strong enough to hold something as heavy as a made in China 3rd place canoeing medal.

All that was left was to put the back on this frame and sit it on a shelf. I can't wait to make a photo wall in Chris's new home office when we move. This simple shadow box will be the perfect addition.

1 comment:

Benny said...

Right here we now have the replica watches that shows the actual several hours within 24-hour structure using a eye-port from 12 o'clock. I'm really unsure I know associated with any kind of rolex replica sale of the character that choose the 24-hour as opposed to 12-hour structure since it demands a level larger disk to put all of the numbers upon. After that arrives the actual add-on from rolex replica sale that obviously increases since the operating mere seconds sign. The actual motion within the replica watches uk includes a energy book sign onto it, that is noticeable with the back from replica watches. Once again, I really value the actual addition associated with energy book indications upon by hand injury replica watches uk as well as concur which putting all of them about the motion is actually in most cases your best option.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close