Friday, February 14

Three Awesome Crafty Tips from Crafty Chica


Did you know I have a series on the iLoveToCreate youtube channel? It's called "Quick Tips" and it's where I offer a variety of tips from our design studio to help make your crafty life easier! I thought I'd share three today!

NOTE: If you have a crafty problem you need solved, leave it in the comments and, if feasible, I'll make a Quick Tip video with the solution!





LINK
1. Storing paint. This is a biggie for me. Craft design is my full-time job and with weekly deadlines, I need to stay organized. Therefore, I store all my paints upside down by color. When I'm done with a project, I make sure to return them the same way in the box. It saves time and money too, because I know when I need to buy new paints. I'm not buying the same color over and over!
2. Freezer paper! Oh my gosh, I use it for everything! Did you know you can iron it to fabric? It works great as a stabilizer inside a shirt when you are going to paint or color with markers. You can also use it to cut a stencil too. I also use the shiny side to make Puffy Paint designs!

3. Flat back crystals. No matter how you choose to apply them, there is always the same dilemma - getting them right side up! Here is a fool-proof way to do that quick and easy. And all you need is a paper plate!

Well, I hope you liked my three tips! Let me know what crafty problems you need to have solved and I may do a video on them too!
Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close