Thursday, September 11

Spooky Spider Wine Glasses

The fall season is upon us and it's time to start thinking about Halloween party planning!  We think these fabulously freaky glasses would be an absolute hit at your dinner party or event!  And the scariest thing?  They are like the simplest craft EVER!
What you need:
– Freezer Paper
– Wine glasses
Lay down your piece of freezer paper shiny-side up on the table. Freehand draw multiple spiders onto a sheet.  This 4oz bottle of paint will make LOTS of little creepy critters!

Once they are dry, peel them off and apply to your glass. We placed them randomly all over in different sizes.  We even added one to the bottom of the stem! Even though the paint is non-toxic, keep the spiders away from the mouth area!

These spiders are a perfect solution for dressing up the glasses for temporary use!  You can always remove the spiders after the season is over.  They will stay on the glass if you carefully hand-wash and dry them, but with a lot of handling, they will peel off.

And don't forget to make more to add to  bathroom mirrors and slick surfaces. You can also put them on windows and glass tables. Pattie shares some more designs in the video below!

We love how they turned out and how they appear larger than life when liquid is added!

Oh, and here's Pattiewack's fab DIY video showing you how to make more clings!

1 comment:

Benny said...

That is not acceptable as I am losing money as rolex replica uk is worthless. I am prepared to choose a watch for my self its #7037 which is white faced Breitling. Its a bit more than the original purchase but I think that its fair due to hublot replica sale a months worth of emails and the inconvenience caused. Bear in mind I still have to buy my daughter a replica watches sale. Amend my previous request for replacement watch to tag heuer replica sale it same watch but automatic and cheaper than the #7037. Hope we can finally come to a conclusion to this long running dispute. I recently received my purchase of a ladies Rolex DateJust, which I gave to my partner as a replica watches sale present. She has only been wearing the replica watches uk from the 25th December until 28th December when the 7 has come off the watch face. I wish to return the watch for a replacement as I am now not confident with the original item.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close