Thursday, June 11

DIY Swim Suit Cover-Up from a T-Shirt


My daughter is on swim team. That being said, we have a lot of swim team T-shirts lying around. Enough that she could wear a new one each day. I decided to give one of them the swim suit cover-up treatment.

SUPPLIES
– T-shirt
– Tulip Dye
– Tulip Glitter
– Scissors
Follow the instructions on your package of dye for preparing your T-shirt.
I just wanted to dye the bottom half of my T-shirt. Once your dye has sat for several hours, rinse and dry.
The next thing I did was cut the bottom half of my shirt into strips. Once all the strips were cut I gently tugged on the strips to make the material curl. I also opted to cut the sleeves out to make the cover up a tank top. At this point it is perfect as is or you can go in and add dimensional polka dots like I did.
Glitter is always a good idea too. After the blue dots had dried I added the white dots and while the paint was still wet I sprinkled them with silver Tulip Glitter. Shake off excess and allow to dry.
Now that is what I call team spirit!
Check out more DIY project's from Jen at www.jenniferperkins.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am MRS COLLINS, from CANADA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my Husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR AKHERE for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 months now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR AKHERE released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR AKHERE for the excessive work that he has done for me. please brothers and sisters if you are ppassing throuhg any kind of problem contact this great sspell caster
via his email akheretemple@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am Edwin Castro from Chicago, IL, a Twitch Star and Highest Powerball mega-jackpot winner, so excited to share this testimony about Dr. Timo Spell Temple that changed my life for good, Dr. Timo has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr. Timo Spell helped him to get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Timo online and guess what... He had so many good reviews and testimonies online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him I was going to get a home to live send my kids to school, part of the money will be used for humanitarian purposes mostly to people in the street and helping the Orphanage/motherless Babies home, disable citizens and widows around my state also to build an opportunities for the young individuals in my local area to, when I become a winner. Dr Timo was so happy about my plans and promised me that he would prepare the spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he would tell me where to play the Lottery game. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced $2.04B Powerball Winner. I was shocked. I have no words to thank Dr. Timo but to share his good works to everyone that needs help. Email: timospelltemple@gmail.com him right now. He will give you the winning lottery ticket number and exact location address in your country and when to play the lottery game.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close