Friday, April 24
– Capture the beauty of a desert sunset for your home décor with the perfect partnership of Crystals™ Glazes from the new Earth and Sky Series and Concepts® Underglazes! This Duncan Oh Four™ Freeform Vase colored in rich earth tones will bring vibrance to any room in your house.
– Don’t brew over creating the perfect teatime setting! Bonding those delicate papers and ribbons together is as easy as the pie you’ll be serving with tea, thanks to Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™. Choose your favorite prints and colors, then spray away, knowing your guests will only see the tasteful décor, not the glue that holds it together!
– Go crazy for crystals! A little sparkle goes a long way when it comes to décor for your favorite cozy spaces. Upcycle a decorative pillow that’s lost its touch with Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ then place it on your sofa, bed or anywhere that needs some extra dazzle!
– Get a taste of Talavera with this bracelet and choker, inspired by the beautiful designs of this popular style of Mexican tile and ceramic ware. Small wood hearts make a big statement with Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™ and Mojito Papers™ and Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®!
– Jennifer Perkins makes an eco-friendly ping-pong ball necklace with Collage Pauge™, Aleene's Paper Glaze™ and junk mail.
– Mother’s Day is right around the corner so it’s time to start making a collection of these cute bowl doilies using Aleene’s Fabric Stiffener & Draping Liquid!
– Glam up a plain lampshade with Markers with the Crafty Chica!
– Whip up an eco-friendly project like this t-shirt using Fabric Fusion.
Sister Diane creates this awesome magazine reed box on Craftstylish!
– Fashion Girl gives a recap of her time at National Art Educators Association Convention!
– Susan Beal recycles baby food jars into cute terraniums on Craftstylish!
– Tracy Bautista is on Twitter now! Read all about it here!
If you have a craft project using Duncan, Aleene's®, Crafty Chica™, or Tulip® products, please share it with us. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and you may be featured on our blog or Crafty Roundup next week!