This week there were a lot of great craft ideas and inspiration to be found not only on www.ilovetocreate.com, but also on some of our favorite blogs in the webosphere! Check them out!
On www.ilovetocreate.com, new projects are up, so hop on over and check them out!
– Favorite Flower Pillow using Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dyes™
– A Taste of Talavera Bracelet using Crafty Chica™ products
– Break of Dawn plate using the new Earth & Sky Crystal Glazes
– The Flavor of Creativity upcycled containers using Aleene's® Crystal Clear Tacky Glue™
Our favorite bloggers are also at it, whipping up some awesome inspiration!!
Jennifer Perkins of Naughty Secretary Club shares how to make Recycled Fabric Bangle Bracelets
Vickie Howell throws a baby bib making party using Tulip® products!
Kathy Cano-Murillo a.k.a. The Crafty Chica™ crafts up Oil-Cloth Jewelry Box Purses.
The Inspired at Home blog creates Grab & Go Gift Bags from small embellishments and Aleene's® Tacky Glue.
And here's some more flavorful inspiration and news to get your weekend started off right!
– Read all about how Tulip® Tie Dye kits were a big hit with kids at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice awards from Fashion Girl.
– Make peace sign plates with Ceramic Diva!
– Learn why Barbie is all the rage at Jen's Trend Spot!
– Swelldesigner shares a glam graffiti earring project on her blog.
– Traci Bautista has a lot of fun online workshops! Now's your chance to get out your Collage Pauge™ and learn a new technique!
– At Express Your Creativity, learn how to make a sweet Butterfly mobile.
Check back here each Friday for more ideas and inspiration!
See you then!