Thursday, May 21
It's that time of year! Right around the corner, graduates will be shifting the tassle from right to left! Celebrate this occasion with a special gift you can make yourself! And for the graduate, there are plenty of fun craft ideas for jazzing up your graduation look or senior style!
– Don't let your mortarboard be a big mortar-BORE! Jazz it up with ribbon, Tulip® Sticky Fabric Stencils, Aleene's® Adhesives, and Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™! You will definitely stand out in a sea of graduates!!
– These Graduate Frames are created with Aleene's® Tacky Packs, the Tulip® Super Big™ One-Step Tie-Dye Activity Kit™, and Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage™. Make one for all your graduating girlfriends!
– This Glitter Frame created with Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ and Aleene's® Clear Gel Tacky Glue™ is the perfect frame to showcase your shining star!
– Give a Graduation Trinket Box for your glowing grad! It's quick and easy using Opaque Acrylics and Home Decor Bisque Designs.
– This Class of '09 Shirt, created with Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dyes™ and Tulip® Fashion Glitter™. Customize to match your school colors!
– Make a heartfelt Graduation Card using Aleene's® Paper Glaze and Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue Sticks. Adding a few buckaroos? Now that's totally up to you! It would make for a happier graduate, though!
Hope you are inspired by these fun graduation ideas. Oh, and we totally realize that some of these projects are soooo last year (meaning 2008), but we have a feeling you get the idea!
If you have a graduation project or other craft using Duncan, Aleene's®, Crafty Chica™, or Tulip® products, please share it with us. Send your submission to email@example.com and you may be featured on our blog or one of our future Crafty Roundups!