Here's the solution to the rough shelves in your studio/craft space. Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Spray™!
I needed the rough MDF covered with something because it kept snagging the garments and projects I store in my project cabinet until they go to photography. I had tried just laying down the rubber shelf liner onto the shelves, but every time I shoved something in there, it got all sloppy and moved around.
Soooooo....here's the PERFECT solution.
- Clean out the cabinet totally.
- Cut the rubber shelf liner to size.
- Lightly spray the Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Spray™ across the shelf.
- Step back for 60 seconds.
- Lay the rubber shelf liner in place and press with your fingers.
- Repeat on the remaining shelves.
Voila! Happy shelves for happy craft projects.