Monday, September 14

Love that Fast Grab Tacky Spray!




Here's the solution to the rough shelves in your studio/craft space. Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Spray™!


I needed the rough MDF covered with something because it kept snagging the garments and projects I store in my project cabinet until they go to photography. I had tried just laying down the rubber shelf liner onto the shelves, but every time I shoved something in there, it got all sloppy and moved around.

Soooooo....here's the PERFECT solution.

  1. Clean out the cabinet totally.
  2. Cut the rubber shelf liner to size.
  3. Lightly spray the Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Spray™ across the shelf.
  4. Step back for 60 seconds.
  5. Lay the rubber shelf liner in place and press with your fingers.
  6. Repeat on the remaining shelves.

Voila! Happy shelves for happy craft projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close