Friday, December 4

Stamped Sequin Fabric Bangles


I bought a hecka lotta bracelets at Target's Dollar Spot last week. Sequin bangles for a buck each? I scooped up six! I knew I wanted to transform them, but I didn't know how. I set them aside until an idea popped in my noggin. Rubber stamps! Crafty Chica™ Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™ !

Here is how I did it:


1. Admire the bracelet in its naked form. OK, done with that, time to add some crafty love!

2. Using permanent stamp ink, ink your stamp and press firmly and roll it over the bracelet. Repeat until it is entirely covered.

3. Let it dry a few minutes and then fill in with Crafty Chica™ Tango Permanent Fabric Markers™ !

1 comment:

Pattie Wilkinson said...

Kathy, I am craaaazy about these bracelets!! OMG we have to make some when you are at the iLoveToCreate Studios this month. (Glee...eee!)
Pwack

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close