Friday, February 26

Loteria Framed Art







I can't sit still around a blank wood frame. I have to glue something to it. In this case, it was a deck of playing cards from my Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™ !

Supplies:
1 wood frame with a wide border
Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™
Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
Crafty Chica™ DIY Appliqués™ Value Pack™

Directions:
1. Paint the frame, and add contrasting accents to the outer edges.
2. Cut and glue the cards around the frame. Trim with black paint.
3. Iron on a sacred heart patch to a piece of fabric and insert in frame.
4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Benny said...

It's these types of hublot replica sale as well as apparently minor technicalities that comprise a genuine collector's item, as well as eventually ask them to clamoring as well as looking for the actual items. Generally, many of these fake rolex sale happen to be fussed along with or even keep the fake Rolex watches of your time, however replica watches uk one which noticed royally mild make use of is really a actual deal with for that fanatic. The replica watches sale have now stopped working. The hands have gone floppy and just spin round when you move your wrists. I would like a full refund for both replica watches. These replica watches were a gift from my wife for my birthday. I am very disappointed with the quality and would have expected these top class rolex replica to last years not a couple of months. Please can you let me know.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close