Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest seamstress of them all? You are, of course! Show your sewing spirit with a mirror and spools of colorful thread, made to charming perfection with Aleene’s® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue®. Project by Pattie Wilkinson!
• Aleene's® Fast Grab™ Tacky Glue
• Thread spools – desired colors – amount needed to circle rim of mirror
• Ribbon – 1 yard – 1½” wide – red grosgrain
• Round mirror
- Tie a bow in center of ribbon. Determine length desired from bow to mirror, placing ribbon ends to back. Trim ends, leaving about 3” to adhere to back. Apply Fast Grab Tacky Glue to ends on one side of ribbon then press to back of frame. Repeat with other end of ribbon. Let dry.
- Determine placement of spools around edge of mirror as shown. Apply a bead of glue onto thread area then press in place on mirror frame. Glue all spools in place. Let dry