Tuesday, July 13

Tacky Tuesdays - Til Death Glue You Part


"I wanted to share this photo today from a wedding I officiated over the weekend. Not only did I officiate the ceremony, I also helped Cheryl Ball create the bride, groom, and archway using myself, woodsies, mini flowers, faux greenery, and paint. Takes the phrase "Til death glue you part" to a whole new level, huh?"

Today is TACKY TUESDAY featuring Tacky Glue! Every week on the iLoveToCreate blog, we will bringing you a glimpse into our friend Tacky Glue's wild and crazy life! To follow all of Tacky Glue's adventures, follow him on his "Adventures of Tacky Glue" Facebook fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close