Saturday, October 30
31 Days of DIY Halloween - Boo Ghost Shirt
Here's a super fun way for kids or kids at heart to get their creativity on this Halloween! You even get to have ooey gooey fun when you dip your hands in the paint to turn your handprints into spooky ghosts! This is a great project for those kids who think they might be a little too old to dress up, but still want to wear a cool Halloween shirt!
– Tulip® Fashion Form™
– Tulip® Sponge Brushes™
– Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
65177 Green Glow
– Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
BI15784 Glacier White
– Baby wipes
– Paper towels
– White chalk
– T-shirt – black – 100% cotton
1. Insert Fashion Form into T-shirt to prevent paint seepage.
2. Squeeze a generous puddle of Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint onto a piece of foil. Use dry 1” foam brush to apply a thin even coat to palm and fingers on right hand, avoiding thumb. Position right hand so fingers point toward hem, and place in center about 2” below neckline. Having fingers slightly closed, press hand onto fabric firmly, making sure all paint has adhered. Carefully lift hand then repeat step with same hand to create next ghost, leaving about 1” space between handprints. Clean hands with a damp paper towel or baby wipe.
3. Use white chalk to lightly draw a “B” the same size as ghosts. Refer to photo.
4. Test flow of Orange Slick 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel. Squeezing with even pressure on bottle for a smooth line, follow chalk line of “B” letter.
5. Use Orange Slick to add oval shaped dots for eyes and mouth on each ghost.
6. Use Green Glow 3D Fashion Paint to outline letter and ghosts. Refer to photo. Add random dots around shirt where desired.
7. Let dry. Follow label instructions for care of garment.
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!