|Designed by Allee Marderosian for iLoveToCreate|
When it comes to accessories, go for the gold! Turn an ordinary bangle into an ultra girly accent with gold ribbon and lace, and a little help from Aleene’s® adhesives.
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
- Gold lace – ½ yard
- Wood bangle
- Gold ribbon – 2 yards
- Squeeze a dot of Fabric Fusion on inside area of bangle then place end of ribbon in glue. Wrap gold ribbon tightly around bangle, overlapping edges so bangle is completely covered.
- Squeeze a dot of Fabric Fusion at stopping point (on the inside of bangle) then press end of ribbon into glue and use clip to hold ribbon in place while glue sets.
- Cut up random pieces of gold lace.
- Lay down newspaper in a well-ventilated area and place lace pieces on newspaper.
- Spray Crystal Clear Tacky Spray onto lace pieces then place pieces sticky side down onto bangle, wrapping around edges as shown. Let dry completely.