Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!
Gift Card GivingDesigned by Cheryl Ball
What do you get for the person who has everything? A gift card! Personalize a gift card holder in a few simple steps with felt, Aleene’s Fabric Fusion® and Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
- Needle and thread
- White chalk sharpened to a point
- Felt Squares – turquoise, lime, red, orange, yellow, fuchsia
- Sewing pins
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Paper towels
Instructions1. Cut turquoise felt. Sew on three sides to create pocket.3. Cut out dip in top layer if desired when finished.
2. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”
4. Pin patterns, cut out then glue pieces in place. White chalk can be used to draw patterns onto felt if needed. Brush off excess chalk after glue is thoroughly dry.
5. Test flow of 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Add White Slick details.
6. Keep tip of paint bottle wiped with paper towels for clean lines. Let dry.