This endearing couple epitomizes the holiday season as well as your love for your gift card recipient. Easily constructed from felt and Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion®, this cozy holder delivers your gift in special style.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Embroidery floss – red
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Needle and thread
- Paper towels
- White chalk sharpened to a point
- Sewing pins
- Felt Squares – white, red, light brown, hunter green
Instructions1. Cut red and white felt, cut white smaller on all sides. Layer and sew red and white felt horizontally.
2. The front section can be cut slightly shorter on one side so back color shows.3. Sew on three sides to create pocket. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”4. Cut out dip in top layer if desired when finished.
5. Pin patterns and cut out shapes. White chalk can be used to draw patterns onto felt if needed. Brush off excess chalk after glue is thoroughly dry.
6. Tie a bow of red embroidery floss around deer necks trimming ends.7. Glue pieces in place.
FREE SHIPPING through December 13, 2010. Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!