Holiday decorating is a joyous occasion and so is giving. Now you can combine both by decorating this festive gift card cozy for your special surprise inside. Your recipient will be amazed at your creativity, yet you’ll savor the thought of how easy it was to make with Aleene’s Fabric Fusion® and Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
- Ribbon – red
- Needle and thread
- Tiny pom poms (5mm) – red
- Pinking shears
- Rick rack - medium size – 12” – lime, green
- White chalk sharpened to a point
- Felt Squares – lime, turquoise
- Sewing pins
- Paper towels
- Sewing machine with matching thread
Instructions1. Cut lime and turquoise felt. The front section can be cut slightly shorter on one side so back color shows.
2. Layer lime and turquoise felt and sew horizontally. Sew on three sides to create pocket.3. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”4. Cut out dip in top layer if desired when finished.5. Match ends of rick-rack then interlock pieces together. Pull to straighten out. Curve into a circle and trim ends as needed. Add a dot of glue under rick-rack ends to hold together. Apply a thin bead of glue in circle shape onto front then press wreath into place, placing ends just slightly off center as shown, poking in sewing pins to hold until dry.6. Glue five small red pom poms into place. Tie a bow of red ribbon, trim ends then glue where shown.7. Test flow of 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Add random White Slick dots. Keep tip of paint bottle wiped with paper towels for clean lines. Let dry.
FREE SHIPPING through December 13, 2010. Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!