Elegance is defined in this dramatic bowl with deep black rim and beautifully simple form painted inside. A gorgeous use of elemental color used for maximum impact. Perfect for a New Year's Eve soiree!
- Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
CN 073 Dark Scarlet CN 221 Light Blush CN 253 Dark Black
- Signature Brushes
SB 806 No. 6 Round SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze SB 808 No. 4 Round
- French Dimensions™
FD 254 Black Licorice
- Clay carbon paper
- Large Rectangle Platter
Instructions1. Clean greenware. Fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
3. Trace design with clay carbon paper and pencil on platter.
4. Apply 3 coats of CN 221 Light Blush to all skin areas, using SB 808 No. Round. Let dry between coats.
5. Apply 3 coats of CN 073 Dark Scarlet to one part of lady’s dress, using SB 806 No. 6 Round. Let dry between coats.
6. Apply 3 coats of CN 253 Black to the other part of dress and hair, using SB 806 No. 6 Round. Let dry between coats.
7. Add dots to red side of dress and outline arms neck and face with FD 254 Black. Let dry.
8. Apply 3 coats of CN 253 Black to rim of platter, using SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze. Let dry between coats.
9. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear to entire platter, using SB 806 No. 6 Fan Glaze.
10. Let dry. Stilt and fire cone 06.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!