- Tulip® Fabric Markers™
- Tulip® Multi-Surface Stencils™
- Tulip® Surface Cover™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
BI15784 Glacier White
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Makeup sponge
- Foil or paper plate
- Masking tape
- Cover work surface with Surface Cover. Open umbrella and place on prepared surface.
- Cut out letters from Block Alphabet Multi-Surface Stencil to personalize.
- Position stencil onto bottom edge of umbrella as shown and hold in place with masking tape.
- Squeeze a puddle of Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint onto foil or paper plate. Gently dab makeup sponge into paint and then onto stencils. Remove letter stencils and repeat step around umbrella. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Use Black Fabric Marker from pack to outline each letter for a bold finished look. Let dry.
- Use Fashion Art Tweezers to position crystals around name on each section of umbrella.
- Adhere in place using Cordless Heat-Setting Tool and following instructions on package.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!