Friday, February 11
DIY Splattered Blue Suede Heel Revamp
These aren't the blue suede shoes you're used to! I wanted to splatter them up and make them totally unique and fun in this fun DIY project...and I did it in just a few minutes! Totally fun and easy! Here's how you do it:
DIY Painted Blue Suede Shoe Revamp
What you need:
– Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint in colors of your choice (I used pink, black, purple, and silver)
– paper towels
– painters tape
– pair of velvet or fabric pumps (ours were from Charlotte Russe)
What you do:
1. Lay down paper towels or newspaper to protect your work surface.
2. Cover sole of shoe and heel with painters tape. Stuff toe and inside heel with paper towels.
3. Shake your paints well before starting and squeeze some paint out on work area ti remove any air to remove air bubbles.
4. Holding the paint about a foot above the shoe, squeeze the paint in an even motion quickly back and forth. This creates a steadier stream and a more splattered random look. Do this with all the colors and layer to get your desired look.
5. Let dry and remove tape and paper towels.
Now they are ready to wear, so go out and rock them!!!
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!Click here for today's daily giveaway!