Wednesday, August 3

MAYA IN THE MOMENT TEEN CRAFT: Neck Tie T-Shirt


 I found a box of old neck ties that I thought would look cool on a shirt! I decided to use Aleene's Fabric Fusion to glue the neck tie to the shirt! After a while I thought it was waaaay too plain, so with my mom's help, we used Tulip Shimmer Sheets and a stencil to spice it up!


 This is what you need to decorate the tie. Print out a black image of a shape you want and cut it out.

 Use a pen to trace the design on the front of the Tulip Shimmer Sheet. Make sure it is on the glossy side.
 Peel off the protective glossy coating.

 With your iron on high, no steam, press in place for a few seconds.

 Here is my finished necktie for my T-shirt!

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close