Tuesday, May 28

Spiked iPhone DIY using Jewelry & Metal Tabs


Ever since I got my leopard print phone case, I knew I wanted to jazz it up a little more.  So when we got a delivery of studs in the iLoveToCreate design studio, I knew they would be the perfect accent for my phone!  I also was excited to get to use the new Aleene's Jewelry and Metal Glue Tabs for a project! They are so easy to use and I was able to make this project in about ten minutes!
 What you need:
– Cell phone case
– Ruler
– Tweezers
 Next, I used a clear ruler to line up the adhesive dots and stuck them to my animal print cover in rows. You'll be able to cover the whole thing, or do like I did with four rows of eight, in the center of the phone. The 1/4" dots fit the bottom of the studs perfectly!
I used tweezers to peel off the red backing from the Aleene's Jewelry & Metal Adhesive Dots.
Then I sat the studs right on top of the dots. You have to be pretty precise, because these boogers really hold fast. and it's tough to pull them off and realign. Just be patient and take your time.
I didn't have to wait for it to dry, since the adhesive is instant! I hope you like my studly bling. It added a lot of pizazz to my phone, and makes it totally different than anybody else. Easy-peasy.
What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. Cute, but how do you hold your phone now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Because the glue spot has some thickness to it, will the edge of the dot be tacky? I' m thinking, will longer hair get trapped/wrapped around stud because of glue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful iPhone cases using jewelry metal. Interesting sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post with great idea. I really like these. Thanks for sharing. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Thats a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing with us,and kindly give more updates on such interesting ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it totally different than anybody else but we have to put all of the accessories our self and than carefully move it.
    wholesale iphone 4 cover

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so lovely. I'd like to try once to make for my iPhone. telekupon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    I know something information, to know you can click here
    wholesale iphone 5s cases
    wholesale iphone 5 cases
    wholesale cell phone accessories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts,which I found entirely by mistake while researching one of my projects.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    every product
    every store
    discovery shopping

    ReplyDelete

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close