Friday, October 24

How To Guardians Of The Galaxy Gamora Face Paint

With Halloween just a few short days away,  some of you may still be struggling with ideas for a Halloween costume. With a little creativity, patience and some Tulip Body Art, the possibilities are endless.
Check out my new video and see how I turned Keara, into Gamora from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy!
ttyl, Jeshua


andrea chiu said...

There were times that whatever good you wanted to show to a person or people still you can't please them but the only thing you need to do is to keep yourself calm, be professional, open-minded and patient. Everything has a reason,and an end.
Visit my site for more good vibes. Thank you.

Cindy Dy said...

The simple truth is I like this article, the author's writing was very honest, very clever writing skills.


Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...