Wednesday, January 14

Cool Leather Cuff Bracelets


Looking for a quick, fun, and inexpensive project for you and your friends? These Leather Cuff Bracelets are awesome! They are super fun to make and double as a fashion piece. If you are anything like me and my friends, you love to coordinate with each other! Get together this weekend and make some matching jewelry! 


Here is what you will need: 
Black Leather 
Scissors 
Ruler 
Iron 
Hole Punch 
Ribbon
Step 1: Cut the black leather into 2 inch by 5 inch strips. This will be the base of the cuff. 

Step 2: Punch 2 holes on each end of the cuff with the hole punch. Try to make them evenly spaced.
Step 3: Place the Crystal Iron-On Transfers onto the front of the cuff bracelets. I added 3 hearts to mine, but you could go with just  or 2. It is totally up to you!
Step 4: Iron. Follow the instructions on the packaging. Make sure to place a tin cloth over your project!
Step 5: Lace the Ribbon through the holes so that you can wear it with a bow! 
Walah! Isn't it just fabulous? These would be great to make at a birthday party, or just to make and give to all of your friends! It could be the new and improved version of the friendship bracelet! 




3 comments:

Bobby Jassos said...

I have a charm bracelet that always gets compliments whenever I wear it. I used up a lot of orphan beads, some wire wrapping experiments, the charms from matchless earrings, and a bunch of other odds and ends. I have collected it from http://www.moyerfinejewelers.com/

Jewelry Couture said...

I like it. It is just simply awesome. anybody can wear this bracelet. No age limit for this bracelet. There are many types of color here. You can choose a bracelet as your age and demand.

yeltons.com said...

Nice bracelet. You can get exclusive and gorgeous bracelet here. I think you have to agree with me that this bracelet price is very reasonable than others. So choose the best one and take it without any confusion.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close