Thursday, October 28

Best Halloween Costume Trophy


The big day is this weekend, do you have your primo costume ready? I'm talking something worthy of a handmade trophy not something you picked up this week at Target. Well the clock is ticking you better get on it. For those doing the costume judging if the participants in your contest are going to take the time to put together a rad costume shouldn't you take the time to make them a special trophy?


Wooden Disc
Crafty Chica Little Chica Paint Pack - Black
Small Doll
Witches Hats
Gold Spray Paint
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Bic Mark-It Permanent Markers
Rick Rack or Ribbon


The first thing you need to do is spray paint your doll. I opted for gold so my trophy would resemble an Oscar. I also painted my wooden discs with black Crafty Chica paint. After all the paint was dried I used Fast Grab Tacky Glue to attach my dolls to their base and the hats to their heads.


The last thing to do is to decide what your winning categories will be: best costume, best family themed costume, scariest costume - the choice is yours. I made my sash using some vintage trim and a fine tip bic Mark-It Permanent Marker.


Once you decide make a sash to go around your trophy pageant style and present the lucky winners with their prize!

Craft on!Click here for today's daily giveaway!

1 comment:

Jim Rhodes said...

I am so happy for you! I will show this post to my friends now. They might like it.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close