Wednesday, December 15

Maya in the Moment: Christmas Pet Ornament!


It is final exam week at my school, but I'm still making time to craft. It's a great way to release the stress of AP English, let me tell you!

With 10 days left until Christmas, I decided to make ornaments of my dogs! Here is ChaCha!

Start with a wood  or paper mache ornament, paint it and add lots of Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters™!

Print out a picture of your doggie and glue it with Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage  in the center of your ornament.



Next, use Aleene's® Paper Glaze  to add an outline of green glitter. The reason I used Paper Glaze is that is has a tiny nozzle so you can make sharp lines. you squeeze it on and then pour the glitter. You can write words or do squiggles and it keeps its shape!


After you glue it down use Tulip® Puffy Paint™ to write the year and your doggie's name! Let it dry for an hour and then hang on your Christmas tree! You can also decorate the back side of the ornament if you want!

Check out my other fun projects for iLoveToCreate here!



FREE SHIPPING through December 13, 2010. Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close