Tuesday, September 20

I started thinking the other day about how NOT every project really has to start from scratch.  Here's what I was thinking.......


So, as explained, I broke out my Tulip Glow-in-the-dark dimensional paint....




Iron Man glowing in the dark was a big hit.  It was super easy to do and it worked well.  I'm kind of wondering why I didn't do this before.  (I didn't get a good picture of it glowing the dark for you, but it glows.)


Here's the color change one when it's not in the sun...  


...and here it is in the sun.  See how the letters turn blue and the wing tips turn yellow in the sun?  It reminds be of the Hypercolor shirts that were crazy popular when I was a kid.  Cool.


So pick up a bottle of paint, find some old clothes, and give them a little new life.



1 comment:

Kat said...

Great idea! I've done this here and there over the past 20 yrs. or so. Am going to recycle some old brocade style curtains into reusable bags and embellish it here and there with Tulip paint.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close