Thursday, November 10

Not your Typical Bridesmaid Bouquet



I have a new brother-in-law named Noah. He makes the best pizza in all of Austin (might I suggest stopping by East Side Pies sometime). He is also a very patient man. Anyone who will let their new bride adorn their wedding with Vegas style showgirls, tiger masks and polka dotted giraffes is alright by me. He also did not bat an eye when she wanted to carry a brooch bouquet and her Matron of Honor (me!) wanted to carry one made of plastic flowers. We are just not live flowers kind of sisters I guess.


SUPPLIES
Bouquet Form
Foamtastic Glue
Ribbon
Head Pins
Small Beads
Plastic Flower Petals
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


It takes a lot of flowers to fill a bouquet form. With each flower I used a dab of Aleene's Foamtastic to make sure the flowers stayed in place as I walked down the aisle herding two toddler flower girls.


After I covered the entire foam part in glorious plastic flowers I covered the base handle with zebra print ribbon using Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue.


I wish them many years of happiness together. I hope their days are filled with rainbows, unicorns and plastic flower bouquets.

Check out more crafty posts here.

*Please note the very talented Cory Ryan took the photographs of my finished bouquet*

Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm sharing on our StyroCraft Facebook page! Sharon

Marion said...

Wow, you are very patient to make those. They're so pretty and colorful. My nephew is a police officer in Austin and the city is lucky to have him. :-) xo

The Harmons said...

my friend did the bridesmaids and her bridal bouquet all in buttons and brooches. they were beautiful. it was in fall so all the bridesmaids were white and hers was white and persimmon.

Andrea Mamie said...

So cute! I love it!

I've never seen those plastic flower pieces before, and a Google search didn't turn anything up either. Where would you find those? They would be adorable for hair accessories also!

Jennifer Perkins said...

Hi Andrea you can find them on Etsy and Ebay. They are vintage and a bit hard to come by these days.

ghada said...


شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة عزل اسطح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تسليك مجاري بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالمدينة المنورة

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close