Another week, another dose of crafty inspiration for everyone out there who loves to create! Check out some of the hot ideas in our www.ilovetocreate.com project library!
– Feeling blue? Make a new tie-dye shirt using the Moody Blues™ Tie-Dye kit!
– Create this puzzle piece necklace! It's a fast and fun kid's project using Aleene's® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™.
– Jazz up any room with this Crafty Loteria Wall Clock using Crafty Chica products.
– Enhance your décor in richness with these Puzzle Vases using new Earth & Sky Crystal Glazes.
Check out what some of our other crafty bloggers are up to this week!
– Make cute handmade gift boxes at Inspired at Home.
– Crafty Chica™ shows you how to create faux Easter chocolates.
– A Peep® project goes terribly wrong with Vickie Howell.
– Make your own designer necklace with Jennifer Perkins, The Naughty Secretary.
Here's some more inspiration and ideas we found this week on the web!
– Make paper cherry blossoms with DIY Maven at Curbly.
– Express Your Creativity shows us how to make cool crafts from old records like this cupcake stand!
– Crafty Nest shows us how to make amazingly modern hemp pendant lamps.
– Create a colorful, custom scarf with Sacred Yoli.
– Make a pretty paper corsage for Easter at Instructables.
– Swelldesigner shows you how to make Tie-Dye Rainbow Rosettes!
– Creative Home Arts Club shows you how to make pretty ribbon eggs.
– Put your buttons to good use on these simple button eggs from DotComWomen.
Hope you love these ideas and feel inspired to make them yourself! If you have an idea you would like to submit to our Crafty Roundup using Aleene's®, Duncan, Crafty Chica™, or Tulip® products, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to see what you do!