Wednesday, December 23

Santa Baby Beards


DSC04408

Every month I get together with a bunch of mom friends for a little, baby play date and adult camaraderie. We rotate houses and this month it was my turn. Because it's the holidays I thought it might be fun to set-up a craft table with the fixings for Santa Baby Beards. We set up a blanket with toys, rotated baby wrangling duties and whipped up a little holiday hilarity that perhaps, only a mama could love.

Try this craft in your own home either made for baby or by an older child. I'd be willing to wager if you leave a picture of your cutie-pie Kringles near the cookies for the Big Guy, he'll leave an extra little something in his biggest fans stockings!

Crafting Table
DSC04392

Materials
Craft Felt
Cotton Balls
Baby Elastic
Needle & Thread
Scissors
Marking Pen

Fiona supervising her mom's work.
DSC04399
  • Trace template onto felt. Cut out.
Noelle, Susann and Jennifer, partaking in holiday craftiness.
mosaic34cde936d8f8718524e3b639ac1aae2969a7f213
  • Glue cotton balls onto felt front. Let dry.
mosaic192191c6fc1204e1a093f44ab39fba2337d20376
  • Measure elastic from baby's ear-to-ear. Subtract 1 " and cut. Hand sew to top of both sides of beard piece.
Tallulah
DSC04414
  • Sit back and enjoy the wonderment in your baby's, bear-wearing face.
Clover & Quinn
DSC04405

I mean seriously, look at the joy! This is what Christmas is all about; the merriment of babes.

Happy holidays!,
Vickie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been told by replica watches that I can make a charge back against you which at this stage I am reluctant to do and given you every chance of rectifying this problem. I am really sorry to inform you that the winder on the replacement replica watches has failed. I have taken it to a small watch repairer who says the screws on the winder are no good. I am deeply disappointed that this should happen again. Whilst I am sure that you are also disappointed with the outcome after trying to help with this replica watches uk I am now left with a problem. I believe customer loyalty has to replica watches uk both ways, so here is what I suggest. You send me a printed envelope with your address on with payment for postage and I will return the watch. I will have a look at your rolex replica sale and pick a different watch which you will send to me free of charge.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close