Tuesday, February 16

Graffiti Pillow On the Fly




This weekend, my friend Silvia (a.k.a. StudioMama) and I did a quick and easy video showing you how easy it is to use the new Tulip Fashion Graffiti products! We had a blast doing it! We just played with the product and had fun...I think part of the cool thing about this product is that it really allows you to just play and not think so much. I tend to overanalyze and think too much sometimes about what I am designing. This lets you loosen up and be free with your art and break out of that mold.

I was inspired by some various pillows I had found online (some retailing up to $70 a pop)!!

Here's a pic of the finished product! It's sloppy and messy...what makes graffiti so great!

Graffiti Pillow by Silvia

Here's a whole slew of projects that we also have using the Graffiti product. We've compiled them in this Flickr set. Click on each project and at the bottom is the tutorial link to the project instructions on iLoveToCreate.

Look for Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ endcap at your local Michaels! It's also available via iLoveToCreate.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close