All this month in honor of March being National Craft Month, we will be bringing you a cool craft idea on this blog to inspire you! This week, all the projects are Awesome Accessories! Enjoy!
Create a collage of spicy color on a chunky necklace for a bold accessory that shows off your crafty coolness.
– Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™
– Crafty Chica™ Inspiration Cards™
– Crafty Chica™ Little Chica Paint Packs™
– Crafty Chica™ Loteria Game™
– Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
– (1) Necklace with five large pendants
– Two-part resin
– Wax paper
– Paintbrushes – various sizes
1. Cut out favorite images from the Crafty Chica™ Mojito Papers™ , Loteria Game™ and Inspiration Cards™ small enough to fit on necklace pendants.
2. Arrange images into mini-collages on each pendant, then glue in place with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®. Let dry.
3.Choose as many Crafty Chica™ Little Chica paint colors as desired and squeeze a small amount onto a piece of foil. Paint desired color(s) around border of each pendant. Let dry.
4.Use a clean brush to paint a layer of Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue™ over the surface of each pendant and let dry. Note: This will seal the surface so the resin won’t seep through.
5.Working over a sheet of wax paper, mix the two-part resin according to package directions. Apply a coat of resin over each pendant. Let dry for 24 hours.