Friday, March 12
Purple Pixie Shoes
These cute kicks will make a fab addition to your spring and summer wardrobe. Just sprinkle on some swirly shine!
– Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
– Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
– Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
– Brush – ½” flat
– Scratch paper
– Paper towels
– Blow dryer - optional
1. Place shoe on scratch paper.
2. Squeeze a puddle of Grape Soft Fabric Paint™ onto foil. Use flat brush to apply two even coats of Grape onto outside of each shoe, letting paint dry between each coat – a blow dryer will speed this step.
3. Start flow of Pink Slick 3D Fashion Paint® on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Squeeze freehand swirl designs to one side on front of each shoe as shown, then a few on back heel area.
4. Immediately pour Pink Jewel Fashion Glitter™ over wet paint making sure all paint is covered. Pounce off excess glitter onto scratch paper – this can be returned to bottle to be re-used.
5. Repeat step with other shoe.
6. Let thoroughly dry then use brush to brush off excess glitter.