Friday, May 14

Kamikaze Art Apron


Last month I spearheaded a craft cruise and one of our projects was to embellish an apron. Let's just say I embraced the concept. Armed with one bottle of Aleene's® Fabric Fusion®, I covered this canvas cutie up with fabric, Crafty Chica® Iron-On Appliques™ , Crafty Chica® Chunky Glitters, buttons and more. I even used stencils and paint!

I think the spirit of this apron is that if I do happen to get it messy, no one will ever know because it has so much going on already.

This is an apron from Michaels Stores. It was a wee bit thin for me, so I cut it up the center and sewed in a panel of canvas fabric to make it wider. I then used Fabric Fusion to add trim around the edges.

Try it! Have fun!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close