Designed by Pattie Wilkinson
Always remember to live, laugh and craft! Create this crafty personalized keepsake journal for yourself or someone special with papers, ribbon and Aleene’s® Acid-Free Tacky Glue™.
- Aleene’s® Acid-Free Tacky Glue™
- Disposable brush
- Corrugated black paper
- Pinking shears
- Paper plate
- (4) Photo corner mounts
- Black marker
- Crochet doilies
- Spiral journal with window
- Black and white ribbon – ½ yard
- Lay crochet doilies onto photocopier glass and make three black and white copies.
- Cut one copy to size of journal. Cut out window opening.
- Pour a small portion of glue into paper plate. Brush glue onto back of paper with disposable brush. Lay paper onto face of journal, pressing out any bubbles with fingers.
- Cut a second copy to size of inside page. Brush glue onto back of paper with disposable brush. Lay paper onto journal, pressing out any bubbles with fingers.
- Cut a 1-inch frame of corrugated black paper for the window opening. Glue around window of journal.
- Cut a 2” wide strip of corrugated paper the same width of window. Glue to front of journal under window, using photo for placement.
- Cut a strip from the third crochet doily copy that’s 1” smaller than the corrugated strip on front of journal and glue in place on top of corrugated strip, placing four photo corner mounts at each corner.
- Print out the words “Live. Laugh. Craft.” Cut out with pinking shears and glue onto the strip.
- Draw a monogram in the window with black marker.
- Tie ribbon at top corner of journal to complete.
Click here for today's daily giveaway!