Monday, October 18
31 Days of DIY Halloween - Spider Paper Lantern
I’m crazy for this creepy crawly paper lantern. And how easy! All it is, is black paper bugs glued to the paper lantern. The perfect last-minute addition to your front porch light on Halloween night, or to slip over all the lamps in the house for a fabulously fast way to decorate in a creepy sort of way.
– Collage Pauge® Instant Decoupage
– Lantern, paper
– Color copier
– Cutting mat
– Paintbrush at least ½” wide
– Craft knife
1. Copy desired number and size of spiders.
2. Cut out each spider on cutting mat, using craft knife.
3. Squeeze out a puddle of Collage Pauge onto a piece of foil. Dip brush in glue and apply on lantern where image will be placed. Immediately, place a spider into glue. Brush Collage Pauge on top of spider.
4. Repeat for all spiders.
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!