Everyone loves a sweet little treat during the holidays! Whip up this cute cupcake gift card holder with felt and Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
65000 White 65002 Yellow 65010 Pink 65021 True Blue 65134 Crab Apple
- Paper towels
- Pinking shears
- Sewing pins
- Felt Squares – lime, light pink, green, red
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Needle and thread
- White chalk sharpened to a point
Instructions1. Layer two light pink felt pieces, pin on pattern then cut out. Pin cupcake cup to lime cutting three sides with scissors then along top with pinking shears.2. Layer cup in place where shown then sew through all three layers. Sew on three sides (sides and bottom) to create pocket.3. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”
4. Pin and cut out leaves and cherry. White chalk can be used to draw patterns onto felt if needed. Glue pieces in place. Add glue under top edge of cup then press back in place. Brush off excess chalk after glue is thoroughly dry.
5. Test flow of 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Detail with Yellow, Deep Turquoise, Pink, Crab Apple and White 3D paint. Keep tip of paint bottle wiped with paper towels for clean lines. Let dry.6. Insert card between pink layers.
FREE SHIPPING through December 13, 2010. Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!