Nothing quite symbolizes the holidays more than beautifully decorated Christmas trees. Decorate your evergreen forest with Aleene’s Fabric Fusion® and Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™ to your heart’s delight.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
65000 White 65010 Pink 65130 True Red
- White chalk sharpened to a point
- Felt Squares – lime, royal blue, green, hunter green
- Needle and thread
- Sewing pins
- Paper towels
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Tiny pom poms (5mm) – red, fuchsia
Instructions1. Cut felt pieces. Layer royal blue felt pieces and sew vertically. Sew on three sides to create pocket.2. Sew a ¼” seam then trim to a scant 1/8”3. Cut out dip in top layer if desired when finished.4. Pin tree patterns to felt, cut out then glue in place. White chalk can be used to draw patterns onto felt if needed. Brush off excess chalk after glue is thoroughly dry.5. Glue pink and red pom poms to top of trees.
6. Test flow of 3D Fashion Paint on paper towel using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Detail trees with Red and Pink dots, Red triangle and Pink Stripes.
7. Keep tip of paint bottle wiped with paper towels for clean lines. Let thoroughly dry.
FREE SHIPPING through December 13, 2010. Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!