Designed by Jonica Starr
Get in the holiday spirit with holly jolly décor! Transform napkins with the Tulip® Custom Dye Color Kit™ and Tulip® Fabric Paint.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
- Tulip® Custom Dye Color Kit™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
26516 Lectric Lime 26517 Poppin Purple 65000 White 65040 Fluorescent Orange 65063 Blue 65089 Silver
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
BI15784 Glacier White BI15787 Mandarin Orange BI15788 Petal Pink BI15821 Cornflower BI15826 Turquoise
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Plastic containers
- Stirring spoon
- Paintbrushes – various sizes
- Iron/ironing board
- Large bucket
- Foil or paper plate
- Plastic tablecloth
- Scratch paper
- Chalk/chalk pencil
- Napkins – white or ivory – 100% cotton
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Follow cutting layout sheet to cut tablecloth into pieces for table runner, apron, stockings and final tablecloth.
- One at a time, follow instructions in Tulip® Custom Dye Color Kit™ Recipe Guide to mix dye in large bucket or plastic containers to create the following color: Sour Apple – napkins
- Dye all fabric pieces according to Recipe Guide.
- Press with hot iron.
- Enlarge and duplicate pattern pieces as desired. Flip over ornament and ribbon patterns to the wrong side and trace with chalk. Flip back over and place on corner of napkin. Refer to photo. Run hands over paper to transfer design in chalk onto napkin. Repeat step for each napkin.
- Squeeze puddles of each color of Soft Fabric Paint onto foil. Use a large, flat paintbrush to paint in ribbon with Glacier White, weaving through ornament. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Outline ribbon with White Slick 3D Fashion Paint.
- Paint ornaments with Petal Pink, Mandarin Orange, Turquoise and Cornflower as desired. Let dry.
- Outline ornaments with corresponding colors of 3D Fashion Paints. Let dry.
- Use 3D Fashion Paint to add additional dimensional details to each ornament as shown in photo. Immediately sprinkle with Crystal Fashion Glitter from glitter pack. Let dry overnight then brush with stiff paintbrush to remove excess glitter.
- Squeeze a puddle of Fashion Glitter Bond onto a clean piece of foil. One at a time, brush a generous layer of Glitter Bond onto metal cap areas of ornaments, then immediately sprinkle with Silver Fashion Glitter. Place a piece of scratch paper on top of glitter and press lightly with palm to get maximum amount of glitter to adhere. Repeat for all ornament caps. Let dry overnight then brush with stiff paintbrush to remove excess glitter.
- Use Silver 3D Fashion Paint to add loop to top of metal caps. Let dry.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!