Designed by Kathy Cano-Murillo
If watching Christmas movies is a holiday tradition in your home, then you’ll love making these fun Color Bazaar™ ornaments with beloved movie lines. Whether your favorites are from timeless classics or laugh-out-loud comedies, you’ll smile every time you hang them on your tree.
- Color Bazaar™ Pigments
Amethyst Azalea Gold Gunmetal Lime Sapphire
- Color Bazaar™ Glass Objects
Glass Egg Large Glass Heart Large Glass Star Medium
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
65018 Purple 65032 Leaf Green 65130 True Red
- Color Bazaar™ Tools
Plastic 6-Well Tray Plastic Mini Spoons
- Color Bazaar™ Sparkle Fuse™
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Movie quote printed out on paper
- Photo corresponding to movie quote
- Disposable cup
- Cover work surface with newspaper.
- Pour desired pigments into 6-well tray.
- Remove topper from glass heart or egg and pour Sparkle Fuse™ inside. Swirl around until inside is completely coated. Turn upside down and set on a disposable cup to drain excess adhesive. Pour excess adhesive back into Sparkle Fuse™ bottle.
- Use mini spoon to scoop desired color pigments inside glass objects.
- Cover glass object’s opening with thumb and shake and turn until pigments cover entire inside surface.
- Let dry and replace topper.
- With glue affix photo and quote to the front of glass heart or egg. Smooth out any ripples with fingers.
- Add dots of 3D Fashion Paint around the edges for a finished look. Let dry.
- Celebrate the magic!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!