Visit us on Facebook!
- Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray™
- Textured cardstock - orange, red
- Scrapbook tissue paper - yellow
- Cardstock - green
- Printed Kwanzaa symbols and words
- Sharpie - black
- Blank cards and envelopes - cream
- Plastic tablecloth
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
- Spread newspaper out where spraying will occur to protect from overspray.
- Cut a piece of red cardstock that is slightly smaller than the face of the cream card. Refer to photo. Spray back of red cardstock with Aleene’s® Crystal Clear Tacky SprayTM and press onto front of cream card.
- Cut a piece of yellow scrapbook tissue paper that is slightly smaller than the red cardstock piece on front of card. Spray back of yellow tissue paper with Crystal Clear Tacky SprayTM and press onto center of red cardstock on card. Refer to photo.
- Cut three strips of textured orange cardstock and position over top, middle and bottom of yellow tissue paper on card. Adhere with Crystal Clear Tacky SprayTM.
- Referring to your printed Kwanzaa symbols and words, draw your favorites onto green cardstock with the black Sharpie. Cut them out and adhere to orange strips on front of card with Crystal Clear Tacky SprayTM. Refer to photo.
- Follow these steps to create a whole set of cards and/or invites!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!