Don’t toss those old jeans; repurpose them into a trendy fashion statement! It’s easy to give tired denim new life and a brand-new look when you dress it up with fun trims, beads and pendants using Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Straight pins
- Old jeans or denim fabric
- Beaded trim – silver – 12”
- (6) Flat triangular glass beads
- Assorted glass beads – 1 package
- Sequin trim – silver – 12”
- Bridal lace trims – white
- Satin ribbon – silver – 1 yard – ½” wide
- Silver star pendants
- Cut out denim piece according to pattern. Using scissors, snip ¼” notches all the way around, ¼” apart. Fray the edges all the way around, using a straight pin.
- To create necklace tie, cut ribbon in half. With Fabric Fusion, glue the end of first ribbon piece to one end of necklace and glue second piece to other end. Pin in place until dry.
- Turn necklace over and place bridal lace trims, beads, sequin trims, beaded trims, and pendants onto denim, referring to photo for placement.
- Glue all pieces into place and pin until dry.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!