Dress your little fashionista in an outfit she’ll go wild over! Create this fiercely fun look with the Wild Thing Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™.
- Tulip® Tie-Dye Fashion Kit™
- Baby cap – white – 100% cotton
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
- Onesie – white – 100% cotton
Instructions1. Prewash onesie and cap to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay damp onesie and cap flat on prepared surface.
3. Wearing plastic gloves from kit, add water to Fuchsia and Turquoise dye bottles. Replace caps tightly and shake bottles until dye is dissolved. Place spray nozzle on Fuchsia dye bottle.
4. Position leopard print stencil onto top section of onesie.
5. Spray Fuchsia dye over stencil. Remove stencil. Repeat on top part of baby beanie.
6. Squeeze Turquoise dye onto the bottom section of onesie, letting the color bleed upward and fade into the leopard pattern for an ombré effect.
7. Add Turquoise dye to boarder of cap as shown.
8. Cover onesie and beanie with plastic tablecloth to keep damp and let set 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense colors. Rinse thoroughly in running water until water runs clear then wash in a large load of hottest water suitable for onesie and cap, adding a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!